The US can be a fun but confusing place to visit, especially with some of our quirky laws and cultural habits. This video is primarily meant to help travelers visiting America. However, it can also provide insight for Americans with family and friends visiting from abroad.
While there are a ton of unique aspects about the US, we focused on our top 8 items that we felt were important and likely to be experienced by a visitor.
– 22 “Normal” Things in the U.S. That Are Weird to Everyone Else ⇨ https://youtu.be/eK6NeVS5f88
– Things That an American Notices in England ⇨ https://youtu.be/HKuN7rnKtE0
– Things I’ve Learned About the UK ⇨ https://youtu.be/zvFyxiJbDIo
EQUIPMENT (USED TO CREATE VIDEO):
– See our full list of gear ⇨ https://tripast.link/tools
This video may contain links through which we are compensated when you click on or are approved for offers. The information in this video was not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and has not been reviewed, approved, or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
SUPPORT US (USING OUR REFERRAL LINKS ):
– Credit Card Offers ⇨ https://tripast.link/credit-cards
– Shop on Amazon (US) ⇨ https://tripast.link/amazon
– Travel Insurance (via World Nomads) ⇨ https://tripast.link/insurance
– Lodging & Transportation ⇨ https://tripast.link/lodge-transport
– Shopping & Services ⇨ https://tripast.link/shopping
– “Good Old Days” by Joakim Karud ⇨ https://soundcloud.com/joakimkarud
– “Clouds” by Joakim Karud ⇨ https://soundcloud.com/joakimkarud
– “No Worries (feat. Dyalla)” by Joakim Karud ⇨ https://soundcloud.com/joakimkarud
– “Dreams” by Joakim Karud ⇨ https://soundcloud.com/joakimkarud
Creative Commons — Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported— CC BY-SA 3.0: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/b…
– “I Love You” by Vibe Tracks
– Pixabay ⇨ https://pixabay.com
– Pexels ⇨ https://www.pexels.com
#america #usa #traveltips
View source video here.